Errands -- App Details
Errands is designed for Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. Get your copy today from the iTunes App Store.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- The overall user interface is tastefully designed with careful attention to detail and functionality.
- A universal app with full support for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Full support for iCloud sync (Premium). This allows you to keep Errands in sync on multiple iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad).
- Alerts (reminders) for tasks, with choice of sound and several repeat options. Plus automatic updating of the app icon badge. Both of these work even when Errands is not actively running.
- Customizable folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (i.e., Work, Home, Errands). You can have as many folders as you wish and folder attributes (name, icon, checkbox) are fully customizable.
- A monthly calendar view for tasks with due dates. To access it, tap on the calendar icon on the bottom toolbar. The calendar displays items based on the current folder you are in. To see all tasks, choose the calendar from the All Tasks folder.
- View options allows you to switch between normal view (4 tasks per screen) and condensed view (8 tasks per screen).
- Mail tasks (single tasks as well as entire folders).
- You can select from a built-in collection of stock images, choose a photo from your library, or take a new photo to customize your tasks.
- A unique feature allows notes to be viewed as a checklist. This is particularly handy for small shopping lists, multi-step tasks, etc.
- Tasks can be scheduled with a due date / time. There is a full range of repeating options.
- A convenient Recycle Bin allows you to easily create new tasks from previously completed entries. This is a big time-saver given that many tasks are things that are done again (and again). And saving data-bits from the virtual landfill makes you feel good!
- Tasks can be sorted by various schemes as well as arranged manually.
- Each task has a title along with separate detail and notes fields.
- Customize Errands to fit your tastes using a carefully selected set of configurable options.
HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM ERRANDS
- Explore the app, play around with its features and settings.
- There is a Mini User's Guide accessible from Settings.
- View the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Use the built-in support form (in settings) to contact the developer for quick responses to your questions.
SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS
I take pride in the software I write. Please feel free to contact me. I respond quickly and look forward to helping you get the most out of Errands.
➜ Please note that Errands requires OS 4.0 or above.